SPC: Two Things Together

“Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!” ~ Dr. Seuss

Imagination lets us put two things together and create something entirely new.

Story Photo Challenge

Pick a picture from below and tell me what your imagination sees when these two things come together?

Let me know which picture you selected.

Quickie Challenge

Whatโ€™s your favorite Dr. Seuss book or saying?

Picture One

Two-Things1_480

Picture Two

ย TwoThings2_480

14 comments on “SPC: Two Things Together

The top picture is a crab with a claw extension, of course ๐Ÿ™‚ and the second picture is the eye of the grass, but it is an empty eye so you can see though it instead of it seeing you—–or maybe it DOES! ๐Ÿ™‚
    Cool pictures, Sara!

I like both pictures but I choose #2. It reminds me of two things. First a big open-mouth grin, and second it’s a mirror image like a reflection in a pond.

Isn’t is interesting the things we find in nature when we take the time to look?

@ Linda — I didn’t see the “open-mouth grin” because it looks like an eye to me, but now that you’ve said this, I can see it:~) Also a mirror is cool, too. Well done and thanks for the visit!

Picture 2 is the shape of an eye, I think. ๐Ÿ™‚ It is eyeing nature.

My favorite Dr. Seuss book is “The 500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins.” Not one you hear spoken of that often. Here’s a link to someone’s blog post about it: http://seussblog.wordpress.com/2012/10/18/the-500-hats-of-bartholomew-cubbins/ “Throughout it gives the message that if you know you are right then stay true to yourself and nothing can hurt you.”

And of course I like what the blogger said, in addition: “Life is a constant, itโ€™s not a goal to be achieved, it is here and now and bad things happen, and good things happen and it is a waste of energy to over analyze and go crazy of the why and how of things.”

@ Lynn — I agree about the eye. I haven’t read that Dr. Seuss book. I will have to check it out. I loved reading Dr. Seuss to my kids when they were little. The books are so much to read out loud:~)

Hi Sara .. wizened life, we can still pass clues – follow the arrow, grab my hand and come me with you … I may be gnarled, but I’ve trod this path before … the furrow of life is ahead …

1st picture .. can’t think for the 2nd one ..

Cheers Hilary

5. The cattails sing Broadway
    to the grasses of summer.

the leaf and the stick form
    the gear shift of a Hummer.

That’s all I know about this post.

Now for the Suess I love the most…

fun is good

from “The Cat in The Hat”

๐Ÿ™‚

xoxooxxo

@ Jannie — Answer in a poem. I guess only you could be so clever. I love this comment and the “gear shift of a hummer.” LOL

Thanks for the visit. Hope your summer is going well.

The cat tails have formed a hoop for cricket acrobats to leap through!

Thanks for your comments at my place, Sara, always enjoy them so much. ๐Ÿ™‚

@ Fireblossom — I am so pleased. I hoped someone would see the “hoop.” That’s one of the things I saw in that picture. LOL I just can see the cricket acrobats leaping through it:~)

Thank you for stopping by!

The second image is VERY cool. It reminds me of a big claw! Haha…

@ Gerri — Someone else mentioned that, but I didn’t see it until it was mentioned. That’s what fun about these pictures. People come up with the most clever ideas.

Thanks for the visit and I hope all is well with you.