Topsy-Turvy Times

At-the-beach1Things have been topsy-turvy in my world lately.

So, my sweet hubby surprised me with a few days at the beach.

We spent Wednesday through Sunday soaking up warm sunshine.

However, I went off-line, which is why I missed my visits last week.

But we’re back now. Here are a few pictures of the beach we always visit.

2015-beach-pictureThere’s something special about the many colors of gulf waters!

the-hunter-2015This Willet hunted in the pools of water for hours, even through storms.

Sunset-Beach-2015And finally, there’s nothing like a beach sunset!

18 comments on “Topsy-Turvy Times

Oh, so beautiful…
    I’m sure it was nourishingly healing!!
    xxO

I’m glad you got a nice opportunity to relax, Sara!

I would take a few days at the beach over a few days staring at my computer any day!

@ Kelvin — I agree! Computers and vacations don’t mix well for me:~) Glad to see you here. I hope all is well with you.

Just beautiful – I love the gulf, too. Hope all is well with you – glad you got some time away. Hugs!

@ Lynn — I know you love the gulf. I’ve seen your pictures and love them. Thank you and hugs back at you:~)

5. jean sampson says:

I am so glad you got a little break away from “topsy turvey” Sara! I am sure that the beach helped you ground a little bit and I hope your life settles down and is less turbulent!

@ Jean — Sometimes life is like an airplane ride — you get bounced around a bit, but usually the skies eventually calm…thank goodness:~)

Sara, I’m so glad you got some down time, and there is no better place than the beach. You are so right about the Gulf waters! That is a beautiful picture, and Gulf sunsets are pretty awesome too!

Sand show white
    for you
    Gulf water shades
    of blue
    Looking for a
    snack or two
    Sun sweet lights
    sets on you

Hi Sara – the water’s colours are just so amazing – the sea is incredible in the colours it soaks up and then reflects back at us. What a wonderful white sandy beach …

So glad hubby gave you a few days break .. lovely photos from a grey gloomy Eastbourne! Cheers Hilary

@ Hilary — I know what you mean about the water colors. They are especially lovely when a storm is nearby. That’s when the light is truly amazing.

I hope the sun is now shining where you’re at…and I offer my sincere congratulations on your completion of another A-Z. I loved this one very much!

9. patricia says:

Thank you for sharing a mini pictorial vacation with me. Back surgery is the 13th and now involved in all the tests and pre-ops and I can not sit for very long without moving.

This 8 week vacation from driving has been no fun. This little city is not very non-driver friendly and I can not walk anywhere which it is very walker friendly

The ocean is stunning and the sunset – Ahhhhhhh YES!