Time Away

I will not be posting to my blog through the month of June. I’m taking the month off.

However, I will continue to visit. I may not visit every week, but I will stop by as often as I can to find out what you’re writing and say “hi.”

I wanted to leave you this “oldie, but goodie” to think about:

when_i_was_5_years_old

So, be happy in whatever you are doing.  Have a great June:~)

12 comments on “Time Away

Those are some wise words, and a great thing to strive for!

I’ll miss you; you better come visit, Sara! 🙂

Tho she left us high and dry
    she took our hearts with her
    as we stand with pen in hand
    will she someday forgive us

Happiness is a thing we need
    And yet love binds us tight
    So have a great month of fun
    As we all stay out of sight

4. jean sampson says:

Have a wonderful break, Sara! Relax and enjoy the lovely weather and we will see you soon!

I love Ellis’s poem about you leaving us high and dry! 🙂 I hope you are well and happy and that all is OK. Please do come visit when you can. You always make me want to keep blogging.

Hi Sara – the most important thing is to have a wonderfully happy time over here … and enjoy all the moments. If we can meet up – in London or somewhere .. email me – it’d be good to get together if only for a coffee … I can’t get to Cornwall unfortunately! Take care with your daughter and family … and England will delight in you being here .. cheers Hilary

7. janice says:

My timing sucks…first day back online and you’re off! I’m about to go catch up with your latests posts but I’m guessing you’re in the UK!!! Wish we could meet up, but from Hilary’s comment it sounds like you’ll be in the land of Poldark. Scotland next time, please! I look forward to seeing all your glorious photos afterwards. Have a fantastic time…we’ll miss you!

PS You have my email; if you like, drop me your phone number and we can chat cheaply in Real Life! 😉

8. Pea says:

Ha! Like Janice I’ve a habit of doing that. I turn up looking for biscuits and tea and you’ve bailed on us!

PS You might notice at some point my blog’s gone! Total mistake! Lol! Told you before I was busy! I failed to renew it in time and they deleted it and couldn’t restore it. I loved my little blog! But I wanted you to know because I know I would be concerned if I turned up and your blog was gone!

I hope that you are enjoying your break. I think of you often.

10. patricia says:

Sara, enjoy your time off and thank you for all the visits to my book reviews.

We are approaching the middle of June and I am finally starting to feel better from the fall and surgery. I still am hoping my right leg will come back to life and have 10 more PT appointments to go….walking with a walker and still not able to do stairs, but am now managing to sit in a chair and take my own showers!!! Life is feeling pretty good, we will still have to find a single story house to move to and sell this magnificent one – it will all work

11. Michelle says:

Have a great June! ^^

12. Miss and love you, Sara!! I totally agree with that John Lennon quote.

And now… a poem for YOU! It’s called “Sara.”

Sara is a such a special gal
    my BFF of a blogging pal

She’s currently on a little break
    I miss her a lot, but I’ll have to wait.

I hope Sara is having a happy June.
    and with any luck, I’ll see her soon.

oxoxoxoxooxoxooxo